What do you need help with?
Here you’ll find answers to do with Awakening with Brahma Kumaris
What is Awakening with Brahma Kumaris?
- Awakening with Brahma Kumaris is a service that lets you watch programmes from our Episodes.
- What programmes are available and when?
- New programmes are added to the service regularly. These include episodes and series that are currently being broadcast, as well as shows from our archive.
- How do I watch content in full screen?
- To view programmes or video clips in full screen, simply click the ‘full screen’ button at the bottom right of the video window. To exit full-screen click the ‘exit full screen’ button at the bottom of the screen or press the ‘Esc’ button on your keyboard.
- Can I use Awakening with Brahma Kumaris when I’m not connected to the internet?
- No, unfortunately you can only watch Awakening with Brahma Kumaris when you are connected to the internet as it is a streaming service.
- Can I watch videos from my iPhone/iPod touch/iPad/Blackberry/Nokia mobile phone?
- Not yet. But we hope to offer this in the future.
- How can I share video with my friends?
- You can share video with your friends through Facebook, twitter or email. Next to each video you’ll find a list of ways to share your favourite content.
Click on the Facebook ‘Like’ logo and a link to the video will appear in your ‘recent activity’ list in your Facebook profile page.
Click to post the video to twitter adds the page link to your twitter stream.
Click on ‘Email to a friend’ opens a pop-up window for you to send the video directly from our website with a message to your friend.
- Are all programmes on Awakening with Brahma Kumaris free?
- All our programmes on Awakening with Brahma Kumaris are available for free. You can watch them as many times as you like while the programmes are available.
- Do I need to register with Awakening with Brahma Kumaris to watch videos?
- No, you don’t have to register to watch clips or full episodes on the Awakening with Brahma Kumaris site.
- Why should I register with Awakening with Brahma Kumaris?
- Interacting with the site is smoother if you do register. Commenting on episodes or web pages is quicker if you are registered and logged in.
- How do I know if a show is available to watch on Awakening with Brahma Kumaris?
- A selection of programmes from Awakening with Brahma Kumaris available to watch.
- What are the system requirements for my computer?
To use our Awakening with Brahma Kumaris video player your computer must be set up correctly with the right software and a broadband connection.
Please follow these system requirements:
- Country: Worldwide
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Mac OS X
- Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or 8, Firefox 3 or 4, Safari 4 or 5, Chrome 5
- Cookies: Enabled
- Media Player: Adobe Flash 10
- Connection speed: Broadband Connection Required (1Mbps minimum)
- Can I watch videos on a Mac?
- Yes, you can watch Awakening with Brahma Kumaris programmes on a Mac.
- Can I watch videos using Linux?
- Can I watch videos on my Android phone?
- If you have a Android 2.2 phone, you will be able to watch video.
- Why can’t I find the programme I want to watch?
- We are adding programmes to the service all the time. So if your favourite show or programme isn’t available please don’t give up. Keep checking back and hopefully it will become available for you to watch in future.
- Why can’t I hear any sound?
- You can adjust the volume on the video player by rolling over the speaker button at the bottom of the video window and then sliding the control up or down. If you can’t hear any sound at all the problem is probably to do with the settings on your computer.
- Make sure that you haven’t got sound muted by double clicking the volume speaker icon in the task bar at the bottom right of your screen and then adjusting the settings.
- To test the sound on your computer perhaps try playing a music CD or MP3 file.